Tuesday 8 July 2008

Brand new day...

...well here it is, my first blog, and just a small piece in my aim for world domination. Seriously, it is time for me to take my artwork seriously again, and so heres my blog that I am commited to updating showing what I am upto in Nikki World. The blog template will provide the benchmark for the rest of my site which is currently being designed. The theory being that the site then will be seamless throughout and totaly integrated.

All being well the site should be functional within a couple of weeks and my job then is to get the detail in. For some reason I REALLY liked a particular style of gallery and so thats causing a bit of a problem, which I am assured will be sorted.

Thats about it from me, onwards.....

2 comments:

Darren Morris said...

random.............

sarah said...

Hi love wanted to be the first to leave you a message your site looks devine you can tell hard work and lots of imagination went into creating it and im so proud of you.This site shows what an amazing artist and person you truely are so good luck with it and i will be sure to keep popping back for a peek xx